Hi from Pennsylvania!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tropical Dreamer

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi everyone!

My name's Becky; I have been lurking on these boards on and off for the past couple years, and finally decided to join in on the fun. My husband and I are new to diving--we were certified several years ago but did not dive often until my husband bought his own gear. We are getting ready to take an AOW class this year.

Most of our diving has been in cold, fresh water (I can practically walk to Dutch Springs) but last year we were lucky enough to dive while vacationing with family in Hawaii. Now I dream about warm, clear water and seeing tons of fish! In the meantime I will content myself with improving my skills and learning new ones.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!

Hi Becky,
I spend a lot of weekends at Dutch Springs, mostly on the Peninsula side. I will be there this weekend (July 13 and 14) for the Hollis, Aeris, Oceanic Demo Days. Besides all of the recreational equipment there will also be sidemount and ccr stuff to try or just get information about. Stop by and say hi!

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

I've always wanted to dive Dutch Springs, but tropical sites keep getting in the way.

Good Luck & Good Diving!

Dutch Springs is the Quarribean of Pennsylvania :D

Hey Becky!

I actually lived in Bethlehem for four years while I went to undergrad at Moravian. I worked at both ends of Hanoverville road during that time and never new Dutch Springs was in between.

Fast forward a few years and I'm out in Bethlehem most weekends during the summer.

Consider yourself lucky to have a great scuba asset so close to home.

Look forward to meeting you out there one day,

Tim

Hi Tim!

Yeah, I've lived in the Lehigh Valley for 30 years and only heard about Dutch Springs 6 or so years ago. Even when we drove by, I never noticed it...

I love having something like this so close! It may not be the tropics but at least I can get in the water :D

I'm sure I will see you around!

Becky

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom