Hello from Mt. Holly, NC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rescue31

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello,
I'm new to the board and would like to introduce myself. I was certified by NAUI in Ft. Walton Beach, FL in 1972. I live in NC and work as an aircraft mechanic for a major airline. I am also a volunteer Firefighter/EMT and a US Coast Guard veteran. I enjoy recreational diving and was recently named Captain of the Public Safety Dive team for our volunteer fire department. One reason I joined this board is to try and recruit divers that might be interested in volunteering for our dive team.

Regards,
Rescue31

I am here with you. I am a retired Marine, former aircraft mech., diving to include deep, dark, wrecks, caves and assist in training (MSD / DM). Working as a respiratoy therapist and was looking to joining Lucia Riverbend fire dept. dive team but would gladly accept an invite to join your team. Which team are you with. Care to dive? PM me and I'll give you my number. Oh, and welcome!

Back
Top Bottom