Hello from Orlando

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Davidccs

Registered
Reaction score
I just wanted to introduce myself, I've been browsing around the forums for a week or so but didn't decide to make an account until now. I've been certified for about 2 years but only have 20 dives under my belt. I just recently started assembling my own regulator set up, (the parts are still shipping) and I'm going to the keys at the beginning of August and hope that I get great dives.
I work as a paramedic for a local hospital and thought doing rescue diver but haven't Decided about it completely

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Good to meet you David. I'm in Longwood area. Let me know if you want to go diving. Blue Springs is pretty close to you.

Good to meet you David. I'm in Longwood area. Let me know if you want to go diving. Blue Springs is pretty close to you.

I've never actually dove blue springs, I've swam and snorkel it thought. My gf keeps asking about it, is it good for an afternoon dive?

Yah, it's good to dive it once or twice a year. It's close and it's cheap and easy.

Welcome to Scubaboard
lets go ​DIVING !

Thank you!

Yah, it's good to dive it once or twice a year. It's close and it's cheap and easy.

I might have to check it out.
Do you own a shop in Orlando? I swear I've seen your picture some where else

No, I teach the technical side of things for a shop in Leesburg, FL
Let me know if you want a buddy. I can go most of the time with some notice.

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

Good Luck & Good Diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom