Open Water qualified

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SPARKMEL

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi Everyone, Well thats it i gained my certificate whilst on holiday in the Costa Del Sol Spain. Me and my 11 year old son had 4 dives with the fantastic Simply Diving instructors. The marine reserve was fantastic. We completed all our skills and went for a relaxing dive. Its when you reach the drop off and it goes straight down is a great sight.
Cant wait to dive again

MARK

Yeah, tropic waters can be fantastic, are you planning to dive around Aberdeen? I have done two dives in Rosehearty and that's a bit too cold for me.

Hi Not too sure about that i have only dived in warm water and know how cold scotland can be. BUT if the oppertunity came along i would like to give it a try just for experience. Are you a member of any club etc.

Hi,
No not member of any club. I do almost all diving on the Philippines, measured the water temp. 31 deg C in June on Palawan Island, that's proper tropic diving.
I did my OW referral at Aberdeen Watersports as well as my EFR and then I occationally test my equipment before a dive holiday in the pool at RGU Deeside during Aberdeen Watersports pool sessions (Friday evenings 8pm). I normally get a tank for a 10'er and pudle around on my own doing a bit of hovering etc. I think they normally charge £25, but after all I have probably spend around £5000 at Aberdeen Watersports on equipment and training so I think it's a well deserved discount. Try and contact them they do regular dives around Scotland as well as dive trips to the Red Sea.

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

Good Luck & Good Diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom