Who can help me scuba dive 9-18 nassau or 9-19 freeport (2 people.non cert) please!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

timc

New
Reaction score
# of dives
My name is Tim Capo, 843-708-5963
I will be in nassau on 9-18 and freeport on 9-19
My friend is turning 50 yrs old and I want to take him scuba diving.
Please help me asap!
Tim2012@sc.rr.com

timcapo

On Nassau contact Stuart Coves or Bahama Divers. Tell them you want to do a Resort Course.
Become a PADI open water diver at Stuart Cove's Dive Bahamas.
Bahama Divers - Courses

Since you're moving in one day between islands are you on a cruise?

If so Cove's might work better for your schedule since they can schedule it 2x/day. 8:30 or 12:30. You'll also need to get there and back, it's a 45min shutttle ride - they pickup twice at the cruise port. Stuart Cove's Cruise Ships Shark Cage Diving Bahamas Stuart Cove's Aqua Adventures - Cruise Ships
If you are on a ship, you might check to see if the ship offers the option also. With several cruise lines Coves is contractually bound to only provide services if you book thru the ship. I know RCL is one, but there's others. I think they're listed on the cruise page. The advantage is that Cove's has to provide dives within your port time. IDK if that applies to the Resort Course but I suspect it does.

Otoh, if Bahama Divers can arrange it within your schedule, they're a lot closer - 10mins. by cab.

Similar drill on Freeport except the travel to the facility is on you. Try UNEXSO - Dolphin & Scuba Diving Activities & More! they're in Port Lucaya about 6-7 miles from the cruise port. They work within cruise schedules. There must be a cruise port to Port Lucaya shuttle also, it's a very popular tourist area.

Back
Top Bottom