New and excited!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mc20071

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello Scuba Board!

I am new to the world of scuba diving and I couldn't be happier! I finished all my class work, got a 50/50 on final exam and did the confined water dive this past weekend. I am scheduled to do my first open water ocean dive on August 3rd. I will be doing a boat dive of the coast of Laguna Beach, CA, which I can't wait for. The following weekend I will be doing my 3rd & 4th dives around the same location.

I just wanted to post a quick message to say hello to the community and hopefully get involved more because so far, I'm loving this sport/hobby! I'm already thinking of all the places I want to travel to and dive... It feels as if the world has finally opened up to me because I have a passion to pursue outside of my normal life.

Thanks,
mc20071

Welcome aboard here and to the underwater world!!!!
Please feel free to drop on down to our local forum and join in our fun here: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/socal/
Hope to meet you in the water one of these days (or nights). :D

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

Good Luck & Good Diving.

Hello Scuba Board!

I just wanted to post a quick message to say hello to the community and hopefully get involved more because so far, I'm loving this sport/hobby! I'm already thinking of all the places I want to travel to and dive... It feels as if the world has finally opened up to me because I have a passion to pursue outside of my normal life.

Thanks,
mc20071

I detect the formation of a passion that can quickly become an obsession. It did with me. Now its merely a pre-occupation. hope you find it every bit as exciting and rewarding as many of us. its nice to see the enthusiam of the new divers. sometimes we forget what that was like.

Back
Top Bottom