Hello from Vancouver Canada!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all,

I'm a OWSI through PADI who's been out of the water for an embarrassing amount of time (more than enough time to change careers, went back to school and am now also a graphic designer - what was I thinking?). I've been having amazing and vivid scuba dreams the last year, that I've realized I need to go diving again (I think all my friends think I'm nuts when I describe this as a 'need' rather than a want). None of my friends or boyfriend dive (yet), so I'm here to connect with others for local dive groups and advice on scuba trips solo out in the world.

On an impulse and recommendation I booked an air ticket to Los Cabos for the second week of August and am looking for advice on good places to dive (for an experienced solo) and mellow places to sleep, ideally with a hammock for afternoon naps.Unfortunately I'm on a budget (still recovering from being a student), but would rather pay more for the better experience. Been researching staying in and diving La Paz - Cabo Pulma - Cabo San Lucas (is the busy-ness worth the diving?). Can one take local buses between the cities to max out the full week? Advice? Recommendations? Warnings?

Thanks!

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

I would recommend Cabo Pulmo. It meets your needs.

Back
Top Bottom