Hello From Reno

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi everyone this is Christopher of Chris and David the rebreather brothers. As some of you know David passed away from a heart attack while diving on Bonaire last Dec. And I want to thank Crissie and everyone at Bel Mar and All the Staff at Capt. Don's as well you guys were great. I'm back in the water and having a great time over in Hawaii. I just did my first Black Water suspended over 4000 ft of Dark Deep that was really cool. you can google "Black Water Dive Kona" to see what that was all about. I also did my longest under water at 160 minutes with my friend Greg and Ocean Legends. I am new here and would like to get to know "EVERYONE"!! So send me a shout out and maybe we will end up diving together some day...I have already started with two of my unknown but facebook known divebuddys..we got together in Hawaii so if we chat some I'd be cool to fly to a dive site with you! Happy Diving and keep it clean.

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

Good Luck & Good Diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom