Not sure what I'm getting myself into...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello all! I'm about to get OW certified in a few weeks and I'm excited to get going. I never thought I would consider getting into scuba diving but an opportunity at work has piqued my interest and I can already see myself getting hooked. I am currently in the process of learning about the gear so I will be lurking around to see what everyone is saying. Thanks for the hospitality!

Welcome aboard!

The rabbit hole is quite deep. You will find diving to be a very immersive (hah) experience, and quite possibly one of the most rewarding things you have tried in life. I know that's the case for me at least!

welcome aboard!

The rabbit hole is quite deep. You will find diving to be a very immersive (hah) experience, and quite possibly one of the most rewarding things you have tried in life. I know that's the case for me at least!
hear, hear !!!!!

It never gets old. I learn something on every dive. If you can see yourself getting hooked, guess what? you already are. Welcome to the netherworld under the surface.

Back
Top Bottom