New to SCUBA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wingz

New
Reaction score
Hey all,
I am new to SCUBA, you could say my kids are to blame as they are currently getting certified with friends and now so am I. Thought this would be a good resource as we discover this new world, as I am sure I will have tons of what may seem stupid questions for those willing to answer.

Thanks in advance for your patience with me.

You are in for a treat here especially if you have a specific question.
I too am new and also because my 15 year old is certified.
We are now in Maui,sitting out a storm, but last week I was certified and my son did his rescue diver course here.
Because of some great info from this board we have had a great trip.
20 tanks of air and 10 different shore dives.
The folks here will generously share their time, knowledge and experience with you simply because they love diving and want
you to have the same experience.
Welcome and I too am so happy to have found this board.
RT

Welcome To SCUBAboard!

Welcome to the awesome scuba world. The only stupid question is the one not asked. Your question may be just the one others need answered as well. Congrats.

Trexmdr: I was getting certified in Maui, before and a couple of days after the same storm--Flossie! Loved it! We did eleven Maui shore dives including my certification dives.

The only stupid question is the one not asked. Your question may be just the one others need answered as well. Congrats.

Too true ~ ask away, there is a wealth of information and experience here for you to draw on.. and you might help someone else too. Welcome to the underwater world, your life will never be the same again.. but in a good way.

Back
Top Bottom