Hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reel Irie

Registered
Reaction score
New to Scuba, me and my girl are in the middle of our Certification class. We boat and fish often on our boat so this adds another reason to be on the water.

looking at getting equipment now..... looking forward to lots of info from this site

Last edited:
Welcome to the addiction.

Try to keep the equipment monster at bay for a little while until you can really research your options.

I like so many others bought all the equipment up front and have since sold it all off in favor of different equipment better suited to my type of diving.
For me - I bought all warm water gear, but I ended up really enjoying cold water diving so I sold it all and bolt cold water, regs, steel tanks, drysuit, and backplate and wing.

For you being in Tampa that might not be too much of a problem though :)

Fellow floridian, Hello! My girl and I just got certified as well. I think we will be using "tanksalot" for dive days, they are actually out of clearwater.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom