Been on the forums a while....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
But have never quite introduced myself. I'm Jay from Brampton, Ontario, Canada (Just outside of Toronto). I've been a certified OWD since 2011. I ended up learning to dive in Iceland on an extended stay there in what my instructor called "A Baptism of Ice". I can honestly say I have never dove in water warmer than 7C and have never worn anything other than a drysuit. I'm also an avid photographer and ended up taking the PADI underwater photographer course while in Iceland as well.

After losing my job and being unemployed for a while, I'm working on making a huge career change and getting into adventure tourism and with any luck, will be able to include lot's a diving in that. So I figured I would become more active here, make some new friends and try and learn as much as I can until I can get back in the water again. I've been land-locked too long.

(My first post ever here, I mentioned I was going back diving in Iceland again this past April. While I did go back to Iceland, I picked up a cold the day after I landed and decided I would be better off learning to mountain climb and traverse glaciers than risk any problems diving.)

IMG_1163-39-1-2.jpg

Cheers!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom