Just certified

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shamr0ck

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
And i'm very excited. :D

New diver in Central Texas. Just completed a PADI open water course and certified on August 1. Looking forward to making some more dives, starting with the lake cleanup in September.

Happy to be one of the crew. :D

Congratulations.... and WELCOME!!!

Adam

Welcome!

When you get time, come visit us in the regional forum:

Texas

Glad to see you are excited. you are experiencing the same feeling we all did when we first got certified. you will annoy everyone you talk to because you always turn the conversation to diving. but its all good. we undertand your excitement and that is what will carry you through to make you a good diver. that passion is what will drive you to do better and better. good luck to you in all your future underwater adventures.

Congrats! Me too. It IS so exciting! I'm in Lago Vista and I plan to do the lake clean up too. I hear it is a blast.

Congrats and welcome! Getting your cert is an exciting feeling and we hope that you encourage others to do the same. You are part of a lake clean up as well, did you get your cert so that you could help with the cleanup or for fun? Either way, thank you for helping get our water ways clean for others to enjoy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom