New to diving in North America .... Some tech n wreck experience and would like more!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi everyone,

I've just moved to Toronto from the UK and so am way further away from my old diving haunts and buddies who are in SE Asia. :depressed:

I've been diving around 13 years but haven't had the reg in my mouth for a couple of years ..... Shame on me I know!!

Just before the break I did IANTD trimix and wreck diving courses and LOVED it. I'm used to diving in tropical waters but willing to try the cold.... Brrrrrrr

Based in Toronto and generally looking for advice on how to get back into my favourite pastime. Any recommended clubs with different levels of diver etc.

All advice gratefully accepted and if you're in the Toronto area I'll buy you a pint.

Cheers,

F

If you happen to travel to Playa del Carmen at Mexico, I strongly recommend you Mama Viña Wreck is a great dive and several close places to dive around.
If need any help, don't hesitate to contact me!
Have fun!

Back
Top Bottom