New to NE FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just relocated north of Daytona. Lots of freshwater experience, maybe only a 150 salt water dives. Mostly I take pix (see FB page.) Would like to get started diving here while I am still unemployed (won't last forever - sadness!) Maybe a spring dive? What is fun to do here? Tks!!

Welcome to Florida... sorry no one has responded.... Come on up and lets go dive... right now there are only two OW springs open (Manatee Springs and Orange Grove) but that is going to be changing as the Suwannee river level drops... I don't know how far Daytona is from N. Central Florida, but we are generally diving every weekend. I live in Trenton, FL directly in the middle of Manatee Springs State Park and Ginnie Springs. Not much into salt water diving though... I will on occasion dive salt, just to remind myself how much I don't like it :)

Tim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom