Hi From Puerto Rico

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dragon_Rckr_PR

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi!

As the title says, I live in Puerto Rico on the north/west side where I'll be doing most of my dives. Hopefully I'll be able to find a bud or a few buds to dive with around the shores.

New to scuba, still working on my OW certification with just more class to go which is tomorrow btw :) I was hit with scuba fever after an adventure/discover scuba from last year. Now I have the time and money (had, bought the gear :/) to go through with the hobby.

Might go with advanced OW later on as the hobby grows on me, might be soon.

Alex

Alex:

Saludos! If you need advice on Scuba you came to the right place. I am also from PR but live in States since 97...I go back home yearly and dive the SouthWest of the island, mainly Aguadilla, Guanica, Mayaguez, Ponce etc...I am from Sabana Grande and I studied in Colegio Mayaguez...If you need any help send me a PM..

Mucha Suerte Boricua!!!

Gino

Last edited:
Thanks!

Currently live in Isabela. Done some diving in Isabela (la cuava beach, but haven't gone to the cave yet) and Aguadilla (rompe olas and crash boat beach) so far, but plan to go around the island and hit different sites.

Just finished my classes, though I feel that I need to learn some more techniques. But that'll come with experience... The license should be in this week, can't wait! :D

I'll keep the PM'ing in mind.

Welcome to SCUBAboard.

Congrats!

Thanks!

Currently live in Isabela. Done some diving in Isabela (la cuava beach, but haven't gone to the cave yet) and Aguadilla (rompe olas and crash boat beach) so far, but plan to go around the island and hit different sites.

Just finished my classes, though I feel that I need to learn some more techniques. But that'll come with experience... The license should be in this week, can't wait! :D

I'll keep the PM'ing in mind.

Isabela is a great town...if you want to dive in another spots in the island try Papo Braulio at The Dive Shop PR in Mayaguez, he is good friend of mine, In Guanica try Pedro Padilla of Island Scuba, in Pargurea talk to Kiko at Paradise Scuba and Snorkeling Center, In Ponce Jose Morales of Blue Water Scuba...
The best way to improve your skills it to dive, dive and dive...

Suerte!!!

Isabela is a great town...if you want to dive in another spots in the island try Papo Braulio at The Dive Shop PR in Mayaguez, he is good friend of mine, In Guanica try Pedro Padilla of Island Scuba, in Pargurea talk to Kiko at Paradise Scuba and Snorkeling Center, In Ponce Jose Morales of Blue Water Scuba...
The best way to improve your skills it to dive, dive and dive...
Suerte!!!

Thanks! I'll keep those shops in mind.

Hope to be diving weekly, have done big improvements so far. From 20min down to 45min with the same air usage of 2.5k lbs :)

howdy and welcome from Florida..

Back
Top Bottom