New member from Calgary

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm a PADI AOW certified diver (OW 2001, AOW 2004), and I can't really believe it's taken me this long to join a board.

My wife and I are re-discovering scuba, now that our kids are out of school and we have more time to travel and incorporate diving into our holidays. In three weeks we are going on the Belize Aggressor III for 10 days, which will be the epic dive trip of our 'careers' thus far. I joined the board mainly to get some info on that operation. But I'm looking forward to spending time on the board in the future as well. We go to Maui every January, so I've got quite a few dives under my belt from that island.

I've also dived/dove: Cozumel / Mayan Riviera, Caymans, Similan Islands (Andaman Sea, west of Phuket, Thailand), Arabian Sea (Oman), and a lake in the Canadian Rockies :)penguin:).

Looking forward to checking in many times in the future!

- Alan

Welcome to SB.

You will find a very active dive community in Calgary, supported by quite a few dive centres. I even teach at one of them.

If you have not done so all ready, have a look at the Underwater Outlaws, a Calgary dive club. https://www.facebook.com/groups/underwateroutlaws/

Bill

If you are interested in meeting other divers here in Calgary, we have monthly dinners followed by divers' presentations of their videos taken at exotic locales. Occasionally we have a guest speaker. Dinner is great, the company is super and we have some extraordinary videographers in the group. Send me a pm if interested and I'll get you hooked up with the organizer.

Welcome aboard Scubaboard.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom