Scuba Diving GHOST HUNTERS?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
Hey everybody!

I was wondering if there were any amateur subaqueous paranormal investigators out there? I don't know a lot about SCUBA diving but I would love to get certified and then check out some supposedly haunted shipwrecks out there. I know I can't be the only one. Anybody out there already doing this sort of thing?

Thanks!

Hi Alex!
I'm interested in the paranormal, but haven't really tied diving and ghost hunting together. I would imagine that there would be a whole host of problems tied to conducting an investigation underwater. What kind of techniques would you use? The only evidence you might be able to get would be visual. EVPs would be impractical because of the way sound travels underwater, not to mention the equipment that you would need. Also the whole talking underwater becomes an issue. I suppose that you could find some kind of underwater casing for an EMF meter.
All that said, I think it could be pretty interesting! Sounds like something that Josh Gates might be able to answer. If only I had his number...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom