New from Virginia/California

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

copacetic

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey divers! I've been perusing the forum for a few weeks now and decided it was about time to quit creepin' and make myself an account.

I'm originally from Virginia and moved to California after graduating college in 2012. I've spent the last year working seasonal, residential outdoor education jobs during the school year and helping to run a non-profit summer camp during the summer season.

I'm currently a PADI Rescue Diver looking to gain (much!) more diving experience and possibly pursue a professional diving career. I haven't had much opportunity to dive over the past year since I've been spending pretty much 24 hours a day, seven days a week with kids but am taking some time off to travel, so here's hoping I can remedy that soon! I'm excited to be joining this community and look forward to getting some advice and guidance from the knowledgeable, experienced divers that I've seen posting here :)

Thanks!

Currently, I spend my summers in Cambria (central coast just south of Big Sur) and the rest of the year wherever I can find work. In the long term I'm hoping to move to the San Diego area and get my master's degree down there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom