Hello Scubaboard!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubaverse

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello everyone. My name is Dave. I'm a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver. Although I've only done about 60 dives (did my Open Water and Advanced back-to-back), I'm a confident diver and enjoy diving whenever I get the chance to do it (which isn't as often as I'd like!). After working as the Ad Manager at Sport Diver Magazine in the UK for seven years, I now represent a new diving website called www.scubaverse.com. I learned to dive in the UK and Ireland (Open Water at Gildenburgh with 2DIVE4 from Essex and my Advanced course with Scubadive West in Co. Galway, Ireland). Despite having worked in the diving industry for over seven years I haven't blagged nearly enough free dive kit or holidays. Been diving in Malta with Subway Dive Centre and Buddies Dive Cove, with Atlantis Dive Centre in Gozo, and Camel Dive Club, Oonas Dive Club and Emperor Divers in Sharm. I'm a lucky husband (she's much better looking than me) and proud father to three little maniacs. Looking forward to getting to know you all!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom