Greetings from the Nation's Capitol (Washington D.C.)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey there Scuba Board!

I've been meaning to make my first splash on these boards for a while, and with only a week separating me from getting back in the water (A weekend road-trip to Moorehead N.C.) I figured I'd stop lurking and make a formal entry into the great dive community here.

I only have been diving for 3 years now, and it took me a concentrated effort to go from discover dives to getting certified, but I've loved every step of the journey so far. It's great to see some proof that there are plenty of other people who are just as crazy (and far crazier) about diving than I am. I've quickly realized that we are a different breed, but I'm thankful every day that I discovered and fell in love with the sport.

The boards here have already been an incredible source of info for me in planning my trips so far, buying equipment, and just anything else under the sun/sea. Thank you for being so open to having these dialogues and sharing your knowledge, I know I'm not the only one who appreciates it!

-Jimmy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom