mustard bottle alert. somewhat common bottle turns out was used on titanic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
I dove puget sound for years and was heavily into bottle diving. the better bottles and steamship plates I gotetc--i started to throw out or not grab common bottles--one of which i would find constantly and stopped saving them. for those up there still bottle diving and elsewhere--start saving them and give them as gifts. they have a bulging middle with rings around the bottle which is clear glass. why start saving them??? i just clicked on the titanic display of artifacts that tours around.. they video clicked on a view of bottles----------------------ill be damned if i wasnt staring right at my mustard bottles---that is the brand they used on titanic and went down with it. i can send or upload photo if possible. sorry it wont let me insert image--it only asks for a url. my email is jeffhome10@att.net

START KEEPING THOSE MUSTARD BOTTLES.

Back
Top Bottom