Hi From Central Alberta!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MauiDiver17

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
My husband and I are currently OW divers but are signed up for our AOW this December in Cancun. We have done all our diving so far in Maui and around home in some lakes. I much prefer the warm water temps and visibility in Maui over home :biggrin: I have been reading the forum for a little while and thought it was time to finally join.

Used to be from Alberta but now out on Vancouver island. You need to get out to the coast and experience the diving here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

We have talked about heading to the west coast for diving. Heard Hornby Island is amazing.

I'm an ex-Edmontonian myself. Although the lakes may be cold, there is a lot of fun to be had in Jasper, Banff and Waterton in the summer months, especially if you enjoy camping too. I find I miss our usual spots in Alberta.

Of course, I enjoyed diving so much that I moved to Vancouver ;-)

Sent from my Zeagle N2ition

I would love to move to BC but don't think it is in the cards for us as we both have pretty good jobs that would be hard to give up. lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom