Hi from Basildon - Essex, UK

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

limpabit

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi everyone.

Me and the wife, did our Open Water course in Cancun in May on our honeymoon. Was together 19 years so wanted to make our 20th together memorable. Unfortunately, did not get to see the whale sharks due to bad weather. But completed our Open water courses.

Been to Stoney Cove a couple of times and plan on going to leybourne lakes this weekend. Mainly learning and gain experience diving together. Very scary on the first dive together without an instructor! But now getting more confident together. Though not there yet! Was told to dive a few times around the 7 meter shelf to get used to diving together, which we have done. Mainly to gain confidence. Gained, it feels like a lot of experience.

Already bought some of our own equipment. Ebay can be scary sometimes!

Off to Khao Lak in January. So wanted to pick brains on a couple of things Mainly where to get the DPV training in the area and diving with the Gopro 1. Or should I be looking at a different camera for diving? Had two (had a Go Pro 2 as before it died) which I used both for track days. Just wondered how good they are for diving. Buy another GoPro or what are the choices, etc.

I will ask these questions in the other forum areas.

Back
Top Bottom