Need a dive buddy.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mannie

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi everyone that loves to swim, I am new to scuba, and in need of a dive buddy Sav. Ga area or N.FL..

---------- Post added September 22nd, 2013 at 11:41 AM ----------

I am also new to working this computer, so you guys hang in there. Sav. has a good pool, I try to swim as often as I can, I am in pretty good shape for my age over 60. I have always loved the water, but my husband does not. He is good at letting me go for the most part. But the scuba place I go to does not go on dives very often. It has been a lot of hard work to get my divers License, but I did enjoy it.

Hi everyone that loves to swim, I am new to scuba, and in need of a dive buddy Sav. Ga area or N.FL..

---------- Post added September 22nd, 2013 at 11:41 AM ----------

I am also new to working this computer, so you guys hang in there. Sav. has a good pool, I try to swim as often as I can, I am in pretty good shape for my age over 60. I have always loved the water, but my husband does not. He is good at letting me go for the most part. But the scuba place I go to does not go on dives very often. It has been a lot of hard work to get my divers License, but I did enjoy it.

Have you checked with your local dive shop or instructor? Many shops have dive clubs or know of them.
Your dive instructor should know of others in the same boat - in need of a dive buddy. Perhaps someone
you trained with? Best of luck with your diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom