Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

orcagirl

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi! I'm new to diving (Jan 2013) and new to forums!

Will be asking lots of questions on gear in the future as I'm in the process of getting some.

Look forward to chatting on my new fave activity with you all. :)

- Orcagirl

As you are looking at gear - ask other divers about what they like and don't like and why.
Also, rent a few different configurations to see what you like and don't like.

Hello from the Dark Side. I am a cave diver and want to say hello and welcome. One thing for sure, when you ask a question you will get many different opinions. Be slow to purchase anything until you are sure it works for you. What you like and are comfortable with is all that matters.

howdy and welcome...enjoy being one with nature.

Hello girl. Welcome . I'm sure you will learn a lot here. Enjoy :bump:

Welcome aboard. There's plenty to learn and plenty to ponder. Have fun poking around on some of the forums.

Welcome aboard. The site has been here a while. So if you have some questions you should search the forums. Someone has probably asked and many people would hav answered.

If you have any new questions I'm sure there are plenty of people willing to share their opinion.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom