New Virginia (with some FL and SE Asia mixed in) Sidemount Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LukeH

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Got directed here from my instructor's constant browsing of this forum.

Recently completed my Sidemount, Deep, ANDI CSU, and ANDI L2 Wreck courses. Now I'm just trying to continue my diving and ingrain at least some of these skills.

In the Philippines now, but soon will have to return back to Northern Virginia. I also spend at least a few weeks a year down in the Tampa/St Pete, FL area.

Thanks! Go NOVA! Except for the traffic, and the lack of dive sites, and, and...

Thanks! I wish I could spend more time here in the Philippines, it was really a good time learning and improving. :)

Thanks! Go NOVA! Except for the traffic, and the lack of dive sites, and, and...

Lack of dive sites? Really?

Mill brook Quarry is awesome! It has the best visibility in a 25 mile radius. ;-)

What I really meant to say is, "and the lack of it being in the tropics."

I'm definitely interested in finding more sites for a short weekend dive trips from now until Christmas. Day trips are even better!

Tried to do Millbrook deep two weekends ago. We hit the 30 foot platform then went down the line to the plane in 5 mils and nearly ****! Too cold! Got to 57ft and 51F..

Rest of the dive was in 30 ft....

Back
Top Bottom