Vacation diving near Miami

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wilbeck

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi,

My husband, myself and my two sons, (18 & 21) are planning a trip to Miami the end of May. Just a little back ground of our diving experiences. We are vacation divers only and it has been a couple of years since we all went diving. We did a couple of open water dives in Honduras and a couple more in Cozumel. They were all from a boat. We did a wreck dive in Cozumel and also a drift dive. The maximum depth was about 80 feet on the deepest dive. Other than that our experience has been a few dives in reservoirs in the Mid-West.

We are looking for a simple type wreck dive (nothing to hairy) as well as a reef dive to do on the same day.

We will need to rent equipment since we don't own anything other than masks, fins & snorkels.

We are willing to go slightly north of Miami, but are also planning on doing deep sea fishing in the keys so we are able to go south as well.

Can anyone recommend a dive shop to work with somewhere on the east coast of southern Florida.

Howdy and welcome to SB! :admingreet: Sorry for being late, but I just came across you post.

You'd get better answers on our active Florida forum if you'll post there now. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom