YAHOO!!!! New PADI O/W Istructor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello divers. My name is Richard and I am from Colorado. burrrrrrrr. I just received my O/W instructor and am looking to move to either the Carribean or Hawaii. Such a tough choice.......lol. Anyways just dropping a line in hopes to meet some new dive friends. Happy diving!

And welcome to SB. :wavey: Put us in your Favorites and check in often.

We've got lots of cool forums, and more being announced. PM me if you need help getting around, the tools, etc - I've got most of it figured out.

don

Congrats Richard! Welcome to the fold from another PADI instructor. Make sure to contact NetDoc about getting on the instructor forum in here.

A word of advise ... try not to take what some people say in here too seriously and have fun!

Good stuff!

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

Now that you're an OWSI, don't forget to ask for access to the Instructor to Instructor forum. Lots of great info & good people hanging around in there! :thumb:

as someone in hawaii i say the more the merrier, hmm maybe not too many people not good, hmm wait go to the carribean, no no wait come to hawaii yeah great diving, uhm but hte carribean has great diving to, hmmm well either way congratulations, that is awesome.

Congratulation and welcome, hope to see you on the Instructor to Instructor forum.
Tim

saxxxcymbal:
am looking to move to either the Carribean or Hawaii. Such a tough choice.......lol.

no kidding! how can you go wrong? :cheeky:

and welcome aboard!

Back
Top Bottom