Hi from Diverette

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diverette

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Maine coast certified but sticking to warm waters now. I am interested in recommendations for location and hotel/dive shops in the sun. Found this site looking for info on accidents.

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

Hi Diverette,

There are hundreds of recommendations people could make. You might want to pick a destination and ask if anyone has recommendations for that location. For example, Cozumel or Grand Cayman. Does warm water include Truk, Fiji or Hawaii? Or are we sticking to Caribbean? Or maybe you don't want to leave the USA and you are looking for Florida recommendations.

'In the sun' is just a little too vague. :)

P.S. I like Dive Dominica in Dominica but I haven't been there in 6 years.

Welcome to the Board. Check out the regional forums on the Board that are in warm, sunny places. Caribbean is probably the best initial bet unless you really enjoy long flights. I prefer the South Pacific and Asia, but I'm on the West Coast.

I think we have some of the best warm water diving in the Palm Beach, FL area. It is drift diving do you'd want to get familiar with that, but if you want to see everything from small tropicals to large sharks this area has it all and only a 3 hour flight away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom