"Lita's No-See-Um No More" is now on board with ScubaBoard!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

noseeumnomore

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello fellow divers!

Ever been bit by those nasty pests called no-see-ums (sand fleas) or mosquitoes? Then you scratch that itch, and it gets itchier! Well, that happened to me on my first trip to the Caribbean, and every trip thereafter! Not only was I tasty to the no-see-ums, but I was also allergic to the venom in the bites. I was forced to put a repellent on 24 hours/day to reduce the number of bites. But, this meant I was absorbing the chemicals in the repellents I was using.

So, I developed something natural to use; a unique blend of essential oils that has proven effective in drastically reducing the number of bites, and sometimes eliminating the bites all together. Now, I only get bit on areas I did not place the oils.

My product is called "Lita's No-See-Um No More". It comes in a 2.5 ounce (74 ml) travel size spray bottle, with cap, and costs $10/bottle. One bottle lasts me 1 week, with 2 or 3 applications per day.

Enjoy your vacation, protect yourself from insect bites with Lita's No-See-Um No More. You will find it at NoSeeUmNoMore.com

If you have any questions, email me at NoSeeUmNoMore@aol.com or call me at (619) 481-2305 (USA).

Happy diving!
Lita

$37 dollars for one 8oz bottle of something that has not been tested or proven effective or safe by epa, fda or any other recognized organization, probably not the best choice in places with malaria, dengue and Chikungunya, I think I will stick with a good safe well tested DEET product or maybe Picariden if the price for it drops a little, My 6oz bottle of deep woods off costs me only about $4 with no shipping needed and tax included, do people really pay amost $5 dollars an ounce for this stuff? does it last all week? How often is it reapplied?

Essential oils are not monitored by the EPA, FDA, etc.

A 2.5 ounce bottle will last you a week, so the 8 ounce bottle will last you 3 weeks-easy-with several applications a day (if needed).

Lita's NoSeeUmNoMore works extremely well in preventing bites from the local mosquitoes and sand fleas worldwide -this is proven by users and resorts.

Please continue to use DEET and any chemical that works well for you. But if you would like to give a natural bug spray a try, I will send you s free sample.

Remember, your body absorbs what you place on your skin🙂

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom