Oklahoma diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Arcticorca7

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am a pilot by profession but diver by obsession! Started diving in 1989 (open water) but it wasn't until this last year I dove in head first. (no pun intended.) I have done about 80% of the SSI specialties and am finishing up my Master Diver very soon. Hoping to plow on through more training for no reason other than self fulfillment. I love the ocean and marine life and my job as a pilot takes me to dive locations I probably wouldn't make on my own! I live in Oklahoma and yes I still enjoy the freshwater lakes too.

Welcome aboard! Glad to hear you hit the hobby running (or flying; flying's good...).

RIchard.

Welcome to Scubaboard!

Ray

Thanks! I will definitely check it out. I would love to find some local dive buddies. Mine are all pilots which in the corporate aviation world = no time off together. Thanks again!

See you at Lake Murray....as long as your within 3 feet of me!! We are new divers too but after the winter trips to Cozumel, Oklahoma Lake Diving is going to be like eating a fried bologna sandwhich after a week of steak.....

counting the the days until I'm back in blue water,
jay

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom