Hello, Newbie here!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kristen8416

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just wanted to check in as I'm a newbie to the site. Well...I've lurked for awhile and finally decided to show myself. :cool2:

I've only been diving for a couple of years, but all of my dives are open water ocean dives. My husband and I try to do a trip about every 4 months to stay as fresh as possible. This, unfortunately, limits our destinations. We've done most of our diving in Florida, mostly the Keys, but also Pompano and Jupiter. Lots of Keys diving. We recently did 10 days with multiple double dips on the Spiegel Grove and the Duane.

We live in Asheville, NC so we are pretty landlocked. :depressed:

We are now looking at venturing outside of our comfort zone and looking for a new destination. We tend to go back to the same locations out of comfort. Our trips are now centered around diving. :) We aren't the lay by the pool type people drinking. We are thinking about Grand Cayman in April/March time frame. I travel for a living so I earn lots of Marriott points and Delta miles. This saves more money for diving.

Anyway, just wanted to say "HI" and introduce myself.

Welcome to the board!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom