Hello from Houston, Texas!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
Im Todd Lakes from Houston, Texas. I have been diving for 25 years, Im a PADI OWSI and the founder of Dive Adventures Asia. Based in Houston, Texas my company specializes in Dive Travel and Liveaboard Diving Holidays worldwide.

Im looking forward to meeting new dive buddies and making new friends who love diving as much as I do.

Todd

Hi. Considering your location is so close, and you specialize in live-aboard offerings, do you think you will any U.S.-based live-aboard offerings such as the Fling out of Freeport, Tx, or some of the California boats (e.g.: Channel Island trips)? Seems like these trips tend to be shorter than the 7 day offerings I see elsewhere, for whatever reasons. Perhaps someone could book a couple of back-to-back trips to approach the traditional week?

By the way, you may want to create a hyperlinked signature to your business at the bottom of your post. I did a quick Google search & glanced at your website; just my 1st impression is that it's one of the nicest looking sites I've seen. Don't hide it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom