Howdy from the frozen North!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DIY Bob

New
Reaction score
Indoor pool in Toronto, testing equipment
# of dives
Greetings! To be fair, it's only frozen right now. Gets pretty hot in the summer.

Getting trained through Water Sports (great name :rain: ) in Toronto, Canada. Getting certified soon, woohoo! Planning a future trip to Hawaii, reading through the archives and learning lots. Any and all tips or suggestions will be most appreciated.

Long time lurker, got some great tips and ideas from the Underwater Photography and Videography forums, looking forward to contributing!

Love building and testing my own custom camera gear, based on equipment I want but can't afford or couldn't afford to buy then modify.

Thanks for reading, I look forward to learning more from you all and contributing to this great forum!

howdy and welcome from the warm raining south Florida....

Awesome, new here as well Bob, from the other end of the 401 in Montreal.
I have diving friends in Whitby, hoping we might hop a charter this summer around Lake Ontario or something.

Back
Top Bottom