Hi Everyone !!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UserNameBella

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Just saying hi! I'm a long time lurker and new diver, certified open water and advanced already.

I'm currently in the Dominican Republic but hopefully will be in Utila for a month or two. The goal is to do 10 dives a week the whole trip to get my confidence and skills up and then do rescue as soon as I get back home to Canada.

I've learned a lot reading the forum and will hopefully be able to pick everyone's brains as I work through the kinks.

So far I love diving and can't wait to do more of it!

Hi. Dominican Republic is quite beautiful; did an ATV tour there on a cruise ship stop once. Lush. I remember surprisingly friendly people. Have fun in Utila; never been myself.

Richard.

I've been living here for five years during the winter months, and the people are why I keep coming back. Unfortunately the people are killing the coral with all the boats and the diving here is okay...I can't wait to see more reef...and not bleached out broken up reef. Hopefully Utila has some nice reef to look at!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom