Hello All

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vannya

New
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello all, nice to know you, im new member in this forum, maybe we can share about diving, because im a newbie :D
g.png

Welcome to the forum... Get certified go diving be safe have fun share stories here. There are many knowledgeable professionals and experienced non professionals who are also knowledgable who are anxious and happy to apply facts insight and first hand knowledge to any questions you may come up with. If ever you find yourself nervous or unsure wether you should ask a question try the search function, I am often amazed to learn that I am not the first to have the thoughts or questions I have had... I am also often surprised by answers and offered insights to said questions.

Hello all, nice to know you, im new member in this forum, maybe we can share about diving, because im a newbie :D
g.png

Welcome Vannya,

We are glad to have you here. From newbies to lifers we are all here for the same thing. Got any questions or comments we love to hear them.

Back
Top Bottom