Newbie from oklahoma!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubadreams82

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just a quick hello. My husband and I are new to scuba diving and we hope we don't drive y'all crazy with questions!

Welcome. This is a great place to get answers to all your questions and get some great advice from people who actually have experience diving the products you are inquiring about.

It's great to be welcomed! Thank you!
We're going to cancun(never been) in April for a week and am looking for a reputable dive shop!
Would love smaller groups and kinda set to the shallower depths. Not to much into
deep dives yet. I've heard something about cenotes?

---------- Post added February 28th, 2015 at 07:05 PM ----------

We've been to grand cayman and cozumel. Nowhere here in oklahoma yet. Gonna get some dives in here this summer. Lake tenkiller. And there's a lake over in lawton that's supposed to be good. Can't recall the name tho.

Elmer Thomas is the lake in Lawton. It's half on the base and half on the wilderness. It can be real good at times, and there is some interesting terrain. Welcome to SB, enjoy the 2/3rds of the world that most don't see.

Hi there. Dont worry there are no stupid questions. We all have asked them. The only stupid thing to do is not ask something you dont know as it may be important. Also its the only way to learn. No one has ever dived everywhere so we all need to talk to find the best spots.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom