New South Florida Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Amythest

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello everyone,
My husband and I are both new to diving. We are currently PADI OW certified and slowly working on purchasing gear. We currently live in southwest Florida, but we are moving up to Orlando in November. We got the diving bug when we saw a friend diving at Ginnie Springs last December and we can't wait to go back and dive with him later this March. The water is so beautiful and clear at the springs and I confess I love to watch and record the sea life.
We both would love to meet other divers and make new friends.

Amy

come visit the Vero Beach Scuba Club! look for us on Facebook or at Vero Beach Scuba Club - Home

we have several members in the Orlando area who join us for some AWESOME diving down this way!

If you happen to be visiting then Fl. Keys, give me a shout out and we can hook up for a few Reef dives. Glad you are on board

howdy and welcome Amy and husband....

Welcome! I know what you mean about getting the "bug". Mine only gets stronger. Now all of my vacations are centered around diving. Well...diving and eating...and sleeping.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom