Greetings from Sydney!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Mikey,

A few days is not much time, a flying visit. I'm sure you'll have a blast though! Where are u headed?

howdy and welcome from south Florida USA....

Thanks Mikey,

A few days is not much time, a flying visit. I'm sure you'll have a blast though! Where are u headed?

The Solomons, Bilikiki and Uepi.

I like your money, very colorful, just picked some up this am from the bank. And that the Canadian loonie is up against the Aussie$. :D I finally catch a break! (we booked with Dive Adventures, a Sydney based TA) usually we pay in US$.

howdy and welcome from south Florida USA....

Thanks Rushman!

---------- Post added April 8th, 2015 at 06:32 AM ----------

The Solomons, Bilikiki and Uepi.

I like your money, very colorful, just picked some up this am from the bank. And that the Canadian loonie is up against the Aussie$. :D I finally catch a break! (we booked with Dive Adventures, a Sydney based TA) usually we pay in US$.

Yeah the plastic money is cool and it is a good exchange at the mo $$. Not so good for us :(

Wow, the Solomons, beautiful! I did some diving in Honiara last year, some nice WW2 wrecks. ENJOY!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom