hello from Ohio

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello, my name is Harley, I'm a marine corps veteran originally from NY, but I'm in Lima Ohio going to school. I'm looking for a buddy that's as willing to dive as I am. I live only 20-30 minutes from gilboa, so nearly every weekend is a certainty. Age is of no issue, as I'm not a racer, and I like to take my time and really explore. I dive an entirely redundant system, 40cf bright yellow bailout, every time ( I find it easier and safer to use the same thing be it 20 ft below, or 110. I like to practice a lot), which I will ensure you know how to use. I am used to solo, so I definitely don't need to be baby sat. I am extremely comfortable underwater, but I find there's always more to learn, so any skill level is fine by me. I look forward to getting to know all on this forum, and hopefully I'll hear from some of you. Thanks in advance ladies and gentlemen, Harley.

Welcome to SB!

Best advice - don't take us (or yourself) too seriously.

:eyebrow:

Ray

Hey Harley,

My name is Joe and I'm a new diver from down in Dayton. I imagine I'll be up your way a few times this summer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom