Thank god for this site

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

emandeen

New
Reaction score
I was told about this site from a fellow diver on my fire company. The reason I have joined is my family is doing a trip to Sweden this summer specifically the island of Gotland. So I was told how this site could help me get information on dives that i could do while i was there. Any help would be great, thank you in advance.

Welcome to ScubaBoard. I have ancestors that came from Sweden back in the 1860s and hope to go there to see the village they came from. Not sure I'll dive there though. Hope you will post a report of your experiences here on The Board.

I have tryed looking as the visby site (last time i looked it was under construction) and i had shot them an email but never heard back from them.

I LOVE scubaboard but you can also try divebuddy.com. You can search their google map of dive sites, shops and divers and message divers that have dove a specific area or live in area.

---------- Post added April 22nd, 2015 at 07:40 PM ----------

Also on here there are some regional groups to post in where people that have been there are likely to see

Back
Top Bottom