Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jwicks69

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi all! I'm forty and finally getting certified. It's something I've wanted to do for a long time, just never went after it. My wonderful girlfriend got me the class for my birthday after hearing me say I'm gonna do it for years. Got two more classes and then our open water dives. I ended up getting her in the class too. Any way, we are going to Cancun in June, and wondered if anyone could recommend a dive trip or two for a couple newbies while we are there. Thanks!

Haven't dove that, but welcome to the forum. To start with, try a forum Search for Cancun and you'll probably turn up a few trip report threads. Where are you staying at in Cancun?

Richard.

Welcome jwicks69 I also got certified in my 40's and love all types of diving right now. Currently working towards becoming a instructor. remember jwicks69 take your time and enjoy your surroundings and best way to get better at scuba is practice and learn by watching other more experienced divers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom