Hello from the Panhandle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello everyone, I'm Jake. I am currently active duty in the Navy, and enjoying the finer things of being stationed in Pensacola, FL, before moving onto Oahu at the beginning of August. I recently completed my basic qual with MBT divers here in PCola, and will have my Nitrox cert within the week. I really would like to get into diving, particularly spearfishing. I have no problem admitting that being from South Dakota, I am TOTALLY out of my element in the dive world. I don't know any other divers in the area and I would love to make some new friends. If there are any spearfishermen in the panhandle area that would allow me to tag along on dives (even just observing how to properly and safely spearfish), provide insight, I am hungry to learn. KCCO!

Welcome!

Be sure to check the appropriate geographic subforum as well as the hunting subforum.

Best regards - Ray Purkis

Back
Top Bottom