Hello Holy Divers!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cricket_

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello!!

My name is Cricket. I write to you from Kuala Lumpur. This past month I became addicted to diving on Perhenthian Kecil. I only ment to go get my open water and dive for a week but I ended up staying for the month doing my advanced, EFR and Rescue, then 20 odd dives to get up to 40 so I would be all ripe and ready to start my DMT, ideally as an intern somewhere for a few months. Many thanks to my pals at Panorama dive center, really, it was awesome.

That being said, I make my way back to Ohio, USA may 18th, where I plan on working my ass off every day and saving my shillings for a plane ticket and gear.

Prior to becoming obsessed with diving, my main thing is being a Thai massage therapist. I figure once I am a dive master, then I can pick up yoga instructor somewhere along the way as well, and have a holy trifecta of desirable skills for island employment.

I am so sad to leave SE Aisa but back in Akron, Ohio in addition to massages, I have a job lined up as a 'snow cone bartender' - serving alcoholic snow cones on a rooftop patio. Whatever it takes to buy some force fins and a plane ticket I guess.

I have a few questions in regards to gear, where I should go next and ears, but I'll proceed to the appropriate categories with my inquiries.

Cheers!! :blinking:

Welcome! (I like the RJD reference.)

Ray Purkis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom