Hi, I am TJ, and I am a Cave Diver.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sylvester Muller

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi All,

My full name is Sylvester J Muller but my nickname is TJ. Not the TJ that owns the Cave Divers Forum, and not the TJ That owns the charter boats. I am currently the ViceChair of the NSS-CDS, and former 2014 president of the Tamp Bay Spearfishing Club. I have been diving for 25 years. I dive rebreathers, trimix, wreck, cave, and I spearfish and free dive.

If you want to be a member here, please send me a SeaBear dive computer. There is a rumor that you have one that rightfully belongs to me. :wink:

If you want to be a member here, please send me a SeaBear dive computer. There is a rumor that you have one that rightfully belongs to me. :wink:

I have to tell you I am quickly falling in love with the Sub Gravity/SeaBear H3 dive computer. I can free dive in the morning, scuba in the afternoon, and dive my rebreather in the evening. This computer can be with me every step of the way. Its small enough to wear like a regular watch. Great compass, auto altitude adjustment, upgrade ability, and Near Field Communication. My only qip is it's still not apple compatible, but I am told its coming.

Back
Top Bottom