Not wanting to be rude...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

edneeves

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I understand that it is rude not to introduce yourself when first visiting a board... so,

... hello.

Ed.

hi and welcome aboard...

how is the fair bridge over the Cam this time of year?

edneeves:
I understand that it is rude not to introduce yourself when first visiting a board... so,

... hello.

Ed.

Welcome to another UK diver, we durned thin on the ground here.

Look i've even started with the Yankee way of speaking :wink:

And welcome to SB!! :happywave Put us in your favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

Glad to have you, pardner...

don
:D

I have visited a few other boards in my time and I have to say that this is the first one I have been on that has a use!

I am visiting the London Dive Show this weekend with the sole intention of buying the rest of my dive gear. I know what I want and was looking for some reasurances that I was making the right choices (Suunto Cobra Comp and Oceanic Shadow Titanium Suit) only to find a wealth of information on both.

Bloody marvelous!

Ed.

Welcome to the board from Gozo, Malta. We will be at the London Dive Show on Stand P.V.40 so stop by and say hello! Mark.

Back
Top Bottom