Another new recruit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ceto

Reaction score
Hi all

As a newly qualified OWD, I'm surfing the web for resources - this site looks great! Can't wait to pick the brains of all you experts out there.

Ceto, Welcome aboard. We live for the positive and friendly interaction that each board member brings to the site. Pick all you want, we have plenty to share, as I am sure you do too. We all learn something new here everyday, that's what makes it so much fun!

Sea you in the Deep Blue,
Mario :D

Thanks for the welcome! All the dive people i've met so far have been very friendly - we did our OW certification in Costa Rica and were impressed with the professionalism and friendliness of all the people. And the diving was great (not that i have much to compare it with!)

Welcome to the pond.

You'll find lots of knowledge drifting around these waters. We all learn something here everyday. Even stuff about Don we didn't want to know!

LOL! Dee, you crack me up! Where have you been? We've missed you!

You guys will find that there are quite a few of us around these pages that have begun to become quite good friends over the weeks. I'm sure that you too will be one of them.

Sea you in the Deep Blue,
Mario :D

Ceto,
Welcome aboard the SS Scuba Source, great crew we have here.
Look forward to your posts. If you have any questions about diving or Mario's favorite color of panty hose, just ask.

BTW, I did get the horns on the matching hood, and get this the have lights in them, looks kewl U/W.

Don

Mario's panty hose? Don's horns? Wow - perhaps just a bit more information that I care to hear about. Just kidding.

This board has a TON and half of information. I've found out things that I've not thought about, and things I have.

Enjoy. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom