Greetings from South Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MotuDiver

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all. My first underwater experience was a Discover Scuba dive off a small island (a motu) off of another small island off Bora Bora (itself a relatively small island). Needless to say, it opened my eyes to another universe, and my scuba journey began!

My wife and I live in Southwest Florida but prefer the diving on the East coast of FL or the Keys, so we take a road trip every couple of months. We try to squeeze in a week long trip to an island here or there when possible. We have over 165+ dives in mainly tropical environments, yet we continue to explore new nooks and crannies of the underwater world. We've done a bunch of wreck dives and some cavern diving. We are looking into Bali for a couple weeks, and look forward to sharing the eexperience.

I've read SB for years and once again I've come looking for advice from those that have walked the path before me. I've encouraged a few relatives and a couple friends to get certified and they are starting to better understand that even the best photos and videos don't remotely describe up to the feeling of diving. Perhaps my experience will be useful, and I hope I can provide feedback to anyone.

welcome. we have a wealth of dive experiences here in Florida. Come visit the Vero Beach Scuba Club on Facebook or at www.verobeachscubaclub.org and join us for a trip or two.

howdy and welcome from your neighbor in south east Florida....

Hello There I know you are looking for information on Bali I'm sorry that's not why I'm sending you this message. The reason for this message is to inform you that in Dania Beach, FL. The Whiskey Creek Hideout Dive Center is the latest on PADI long list of dive centers. We are located inside John U. Llyod state park we are just south of Ft. Lauderdale and located right on the beach and have a nice shore dive available.

Thank You,
Erik Kobielnik (MSDT)
The Whiskey Creek Hideout Dive Center

Welcome MotuDiver! I don't currently have a trip scheduled to Bali but we do have a trip scheduled for Wakatobi in October, October 12-23, 2015. Check out the link in my signature for dive travel. Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom