Hi from Scotland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi everyone,

my name is Chris and I am a Divemaster from Scotland. I am here to speak to like minded people who's passion in life is scuba diving, aquatic world in general, meet new people and get advice/hints/tips on underwater photography. I am an amatuer as far as the photography goes although I have a few pictures I am rather proud of through trial and error! lol.

Nice to be here, hope to chat with some of you guys/gals soon.

Chris

Hello to Scotland from Canada
I see you have made 2 posts and have not yet invited anyone to come diving SCAPA with you. And I thought you were here to make friends.

It is OK let me start the invitations. Feel Free to come dive Canada. I spend most of the year in the Great Lakes which in some ways may be similar to your diving in Scotland except fresh water. Unless you are diving Loch Ness or other inland waters.

Welcome to Scubaboard and I hope to read more about your diving adventures in the future. Feel free to post some of your pics as well

cheers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom